Murder Dream Murder Dream

You're getting some rather silly reviews on this video. Some of them commenting on the parts with text, like they've never heard of a silent movie. I thought it was pretty good. I love stuff about dreams and I think the dream where we've murdered someone and have to hide the evidence is a fairly common one albeit a very distressing one. Well done.

linda-mota responds:

I was talking about it with a friend and I swear some people are really weird with stuff and taking it seriously. I knew like 3 people who had murder dreams, I don't know the detail for it though.

Sherlock Holmes: Xmas 06' Sherlock Holmes: Xmas 06'

This deserves a better score

I actually found this because I was looking to see if there were any Twin Peaks spoofs on this site (surprisingly there aren't really any).
Some really good humour in this, some of it reminded me a bit of monty python.
Good job man

A Pest's Life A Pest's Life

Great stuff

Very smooth animation, that spider must have been a nightmare to animate! Very good job mate.
I'm glad you liked the track, it fits with this animation really well.
5/5

Fureimes responds:

I'm really glad you liked the animation mate, thnks... nahhh the nightmare was the fly, but yeah twas kinda tricky the spider, thnks

DaveyToons10172011 DaveyToons10172011

Turd of the week?

It's really not that bad. In fact I thought it was alright. It was short, didn't have a story, but hey, It's a nice little thing. I'm surprised they didn't find anything worse to put for turd of the week.

The Fly 1 The Fly 1

I've definitely seen far worse turds of the week

Chin up!

"Ice Cream" "Ice Cream"

Bravo

Very well done, you've got some skills.

southpark :The F word southpark :The F word

Why did my review get deleted?

Lol. I only said it was original. You've had worse, honestly. Some people!

Take This Pill Take This Pill

Excellent stuff

There was something strangely unnerving about seeing that woman alive again after you knew she'd just died. I don't know of anyone else who can give you this dreamlike feel through flash animation.
Also, I love how pain is the Nurofen symbol.

Adventures of p and j Adventures of p and j

Amazing

The artwork, the storyline, the sound effects, the voice acting, absolutely outstanding.
But I'm going to subtract 9 points because the visible islands on planet earth were not drawn quite convincingly enough for my taste.
Haha, jokes, but really, I've seen far worse turds in past weeks.

Getting wheat Minecraft Getting wheat Minecraft

Good animation

I have never played minecraft, but a friend is telling me about it so I kind of get the idea of it. I liked how simple life is there (e.g the green plant thing turning into wheat as soon as it's chopped).
On the whole I think it was very well animated, and interesting enough to keep my attention even though I've not played the game. Nice music too.