Phoreign- Unorthodox Phoreign- Unorthodox

Very nice, man. Don't know how much of this is you or how much is sampled, but it's put together well

doomshock responds:

All the lyrics are mine but the beat is from this kid named joey bada$$. Hes already famous

Tzu - Shootdown Tzu - Shootdown

Great sound, I like the choice of drums.

Tzunami responds:

Thanks a lot.

Redux: The Witches' Brew Redux: The Witches' Brew

You've obviously put quite a bit of effort into this, very well made. Never heard of this ewql symphonic orchestra, it sound's very impressive and realistic. I'll have to look into getting myself a copy.
Keep up the good work

Comeback (Demo 2) Comeback (Demo 2)

I don't think this is really drum n bass, more like weird tripped techno. I like it though, lot's of experimentation. Those organ melodies sound like something from an 70's horror film, good stuff. Keep it up man.

hessproject responds:

yeah I wasn't entirely sure what to call it, since it's not like what I usually make. But I changed it now.

but thank you!

Trannnce (Update) Trannnce (Update)

Very well produced and mastered. All the sounds are crystal clear. Good job mate.
4/5

Killer Instinct Preview Killer Instinct Preview

I really liked the piano part at the beginning, you're very good at piano. Sounded a bit like something Ludovico Einaudi might come out with. When the guitar part came in it wasn't really my kind of thing, but that doesn't matter at all because that's the kind of song you want to make. So the only constructive criticism is that the guitar sounded a little out of time in parts, but as you said this is just a preview so you're probably doing something about that.
Good work mate,
4/5

{A&E} Seeking Retribution {A&E} Seeking Retribution

Very nice

Impressive sounding stuff, the instruments all sound very realistic. Kudos man!

Magnetic1406 responds:

Thank you very much! Still trying to get the hang of using them!

Fields of Neon - MSB Fields of Neon - MSB

Fantastic!

You are very good at this my friend, truly hypnotic and ethereal. Beautiful.

FlightPattern responds:

Very high praise! Thanks man

-N1 Grand Prix BN3 -N1 Grand Prix BN3

Trippy, glitchy madness

Sounds like all the characters from every sega megadrive game ever have all gone clubbing together. This is great stuff man!

Twin Peaks Theme Remix Twin Peaks Theme Remix

Pretty cool

Maybe if you did a little bit of pitch tweaking on the radiohead parts. The first oooh sounds good, then it seems to go a little out of tune.
(Go to google, type in "soundcloud tom olive", click first link, play the song called 20-09-11. I've used the same radiohead sample in there, but I've done a lot of pitch tweaking. It's about half way through. It sounds pretty sketchy, but I think It's all in tune.)
But I love this sort of stuff. Massive David lynch fan. Same with Angelo Badalamenti, the Avalanches and Radiohead.
So I'm pretty glad I bothered looking through the new audio today :)
It's really good, but I'm sure you could make this perfect in time.
9/10
5/5
Best wishes

Ef-X responds:

Thanks for the review :D I checked the song out, pretty wicked! I noticed what you did with thom's voices, it is in tune no doubt and it was creative what you did (with the high pitch and the cut-like and all...you basically made a new melody out of it,) and i shall work on that some more. Thank you again for the review, much appreciated.